Monday, April 12, 2010

Practices moved to Thursday

I am moving our Wednesday practices to Thursday.  I wanted to make that change in order to space out our game and practice days .  We will also not have Monday practices unless we're struggling and I decide to add one in occasionally.  For those of you that this creates a conflict ... I apologize, please give me a call and let me know how we can help get your player to practice.

Thursday Practices will be from 5:30 - 7:00.  As always if you are not sure about a date or time, check the calendar below.

QUESTION: How many would prefer to have practice from 5:00 - 6:30 on Thursday?  If that would work for the majority I may shift to 5:00 start.

PS: I've heard rumors about conflicts with Scout Camps ... especially for our next Saturday game (April 17).  Please if any of you know your player will not be able to attend a specific game let me know ASAP.  If we have too many out we may need to request a reschedule.


No comments:

Post a Comment